Marine-i present this online event to discuss mooring and anchoring solutions, with a particular focus on the opportunities with Floating Offshore Wind (FLoW) in the Celtic Sea.
The event will explore:
• Market opportunities for mooring and anchoring solutions.
• Novel mooring system and anchoring development and application in offshore deployments.
• Development and opportunities for hybrid mooring power cable systems.
• Bespoke testing facilities available for mooring and anchoring system development through the Marine-i partners.
• Research expertise and assistance for mooring and anchoring system development through Marine-i Business Research Fellows and Academics.
• Deployment and condition monitoring considerations in mooring and anchoring system design.
• South West specific business expertise and potential collaboration opportunities.
The full agenda is TBC and this page will be updated.
We are keen to foster B2B collaborations between supply chain businesses and also academic partners, so there will be opportunities to both network with other businesses and learn about the support offers available through the Marine-i programme.
Please note this session will be recorded.