WebsitevisitAddress Virtual EventStart September 18, 2020 - 2:00 pmEnd September 18, 2020 -3:15 pm
The Offshore Wind Growth Partnership (OWGP) welcomes existing UK offshore wind supply chain companies to join a virtual briefing on their latest Business Transformation opportunity – Sharing in Growth’s Offshore Wind Pilot Programme.
The Offshore Wind Growth Partnership (OWGP) is launching its second Business Transformation Programme, offering up to £1.5m of support to companies which will be delivered by Sharing in Growth in partnership with OWGP.
The Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Programme complements OWGP’s recently launched foundational Business Transformation Programme – WEST, by providing advanced support to supply chain companies. Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind is a high-intensity programme, aimed at ambitious companies looking to compete nationally and internationally and who are willing to commit to a bespoke, integrated programme that can develop leadership, culture and/or competitive operational capability to grow profitably.
This webinar will provide an overview of how the programme works, the impact Sharing in Growth has had with Aerospace companies, and details on how to apply for the SiG Offshore Wind Programme.
Please note – to participate in Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Companies are expected to be:
• Ambitious companies with senior management commitment to accelerating productivity and growth
• UK companies already in the offshore wind sector requiring focused support or strategic input to enhance their future direction and growth opportunities
• Have a site turnover of between £5m – £100m per annum
• Welcome & Introduction from OWGP
• Sharing in Growth Programme Overview
• CEO Experience of the programme
• SiG Training Partner example content
• Criteria and How to Apply
Please note this session will be recorded.
The recording will be made available online after the webinar.